157 Beardy Street
(PO BOX 991)
|Telephone||+61 2 6788 1100|
|Fax||+61 2 6772 6101|
1.0 – Overview
2.0 – Definitions
“Personal Information” means information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person and includes your Information. Information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it cannot be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify a specific user is not personal information.
3.0 – Collection
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including: when you provide information directly to Us in person, by phone or in writing (whether electronic, via our communication tools or otherwise); when you visit and/or use the Website, in which case, We record information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other access device; and from third parties such as Our related entities, service providers to Us, operators of linked websites, applications and advertising on the Website.
3.1 – What we collect
4.0 – How personal information is used
Our principal purpose in collecting, using and storing your personal information is to provide you with access to and use of the Website and our services in a personalised, safe and efficient manner. You consent to us collecting, using, storing and sharing your personal information to:
4.1 – Opting out
4.2 – Disclosure to third parties
Notwithstanding section 4.1 above, you agree that we may disclose your personal information to:
5.0 – Sharing with other members
f you register as a Member your user ID will be connected to all of your activities on our Website and:
- the contents of your profile, your user ID and your profile picture (if you upload one) may be shared with other members in our community; you may share personal information and other information with other members in our community. your user ID will be connected to all your activities, If you comment on a Website blog, then those comments and your user ID will be available to visitors to and users of the Website. Notices sent to other members of Our community about suspicious activity and breach of our policies may refer to user IDs and specific items. So if you associate your name with your user ID, the people to whom you have revealed your name may be able to personally identify your activities. If you disclose your personal information to third parties (including members), you will also be subject to the privacy policies of that party. We do not control the use, storage or disclosure of that information by such third parties (nor their privacy policies), who may apply different privacy rules and practices. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose sensitive personal information to third parties. You agree to use other Member’s personal information solely for: Our related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial messages; using services offered by Us; or, other purposes that a user expressly permits. If you access the Website from a shared device or a device of a third party (such as in an internet café), your personal information including your User ID, activity or reminders from Us, may also be available to other persons who access that device.
- Cookies may be used to provide you with our range of services including to identify you as a user or member of the Website, remember your preferences, customise and measure the effectiveness of the Website and our promotions, advertising and marketing, analyse your usage of the Website, and for security purposes.
- You also may encounter Cookies used by third parties and placed on certain pages of the Website that we do not control and have not authorised (such as webpages created by another user). We are not responsible nor liable for the use of such Cookies.
7.0 – No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
8.0 – Accessing and amending your personal information
- It is important that you protect your password by using unique letters, numbers and special characters and by not sharing your password with any third party. We may provide a codeword for every email transmitted through the Contact Us page of Our website. If you disclose or lose control of your password or your personal information to a third party, you may be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account or with this information including legally binding actions taken on your behalf. If you suspect that your password or account has been comprised, you must immediately notify Us and change your password. You can access and amend much of your personal information by logging into your account. It is your responsibility to ensure that such information is accurate and up to date. In most cases, we will not amend your personal information on your behalf for the reason that it will be difficult for us to confirm your identity.
9.0 – Storage and security
- We store and process your personal information on our host’s servers. You consent to the transfer, storage and retention of that information onto the servers of our host provider used from time to time by Us, regardless of the location of those servers. We have taken steps to protect your personal information by contracting with a third party to provide technical and security measures. These measures are designed to mitigate, but do not guarantee against, the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration.
10.0 – Membership Account Closure
11.0 – Information Sharing with Social Media
We may offer services that allow you to share public aspects of our website and services with third party websites such as Google Plus, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media websites.
12.0 – Contact Us
Postal: PO Box 188, Drysdale VIC 3222
Contact: Kelly Banister (CEO)